Wednesday 18 March 2009

Georgisms

Last night George informed me that he would like a brother or sister to hold his hand in the dark. He has a nightlight, that is as far as I'm going I'm afraid.

He was also pondering the subject of who will live in our house when we are dead. I suggested that maybe it will be his children. Apparently he is going to marry a kind lady and have five children. So far, so good.

Tonight he was also wondering what being dead feels like. There is a reason for this popular subject (very popular amongst his nursery friends) appearing on the agenda again. His friend B's hamster died last week. Bye bye Buddy hamster.

2 comments:

  1. Oh they are so amazing at that age!

    I remember my daughter (aged 8) holding a baby and asking if we could have one 'I'd feed it and clean it and everything' - um yes, like you do the rabbit - not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine's not having a rabbit either, lol.

    ReplyDelete