Sunday 15 February 2009

A Funny Old Week

It's been a funny old week with one thing and another. George and I have both felt a bit sad, so we haven't been up to much. George's pre-school teacher was sacked from his nursery last week (yes I do know the full story, and no, she didn't deserve it), and it's upset both of us.

George has been slightly more rebellious than usual - understandable I reckon, and I haven't felt like taking him far in that kind of mood.

On Friday we visited Kidz Aloud again. George met a friend from nursery there. His friends mum was also pleased that her daughter had found a friend, and we ended up staying for four hours!

On Saturday we went to a birthday party. I can really see the diference in George now he's getting older and more confident. Six months ago he would have just clung to my leg whinging, but this time he joined in and had a really good time.

It's been a very mixed experience time for us - like I said, a funny old week.

No comments:

Post a Comment