Friday 23 October 2009

And so endeth this blog

I've thought hard about this, but this blog was mostly for George's daddy. Now he is no longer with us, I don't have the heart to carry it on. In the next couple of weeks I will print off its contents and add them to the items I have already put away for George.

Thanks to the RFA having individual email accounts, I managed to copy most of the blog to George's daddy as i wrote it, so he did get to see the final pages even though he didn't come home to us.

Take care all of you that have enjoyed watching George's progress since Christmas 2008.

Jayne x

3 comments:

  1. Jayne, I'm so terribly sorry to hear your sad news. I've enjoyed lurking and hearing about George's progress, and I'm sure you will continue to do a great job of raising him. I do hope you have lots of support around you x

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only now stumbled onto this blog and I think it is a heartbreaking situation. I am a father of two children and trying to imagine myself in your shoes is really hard. My wish is that God blesses you and your little boy so that he grows up to be a good man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an amazing mum and never forget it. Your son is gorgeous by the way. xxxx

    ReplyDelete