Thursday 15 January 2009

Cake Day

Every Thursday George goes to his nan's house for two hours in the morning. It's to give me a break while his daddy is away, but I think it's a good idea that the two of them spend time together.

They usually make cakes. George's nan used to work as a cook, so thankfully is able to make cakes and suchlike from scratch. I buy her the basic ingredients and they concoct things together. However, being a typical four year old, George's soul occasionally cries out for something a little more glamorous. Even more occasionally, I take pity on him and supply the goods. Today I let him have a Mr Men cake mix. It was taken in and out of the box at least ten times before he took it to his nan's house, and the figures for the top were all examined in detail. Here is today's crop of junk food.

No comments:

Post a Comment