Friday 16 January 2009

Rock Star

George doesn't like to throw away any of his possessions. Today he came across a set of ID tags with his name on. I bought them for him when we were on holiday and the organisers of a bowling competition thought that it was a good idea to give only the winner of the competition a medal (20 or so other children cried, George just sulked). He now thinks that the ID tags are a medal.

He decided that as he had a medal he could be a Rock Star. We had a good ten minutes of standing on his step, singing random songs. They're never nursery rhymes or anything that sounds familiar, I don't know where his songs come from. I have friends who are convinced that George is going to end up on the stage, and I have to admit that even I am starting to wonder.....

Oh, and the reason that he is wearing his pyjama top is that it was the nearest thing to hand when he announced that he had wee'd on his jumper. I have no idea how he achieved that masterpiece of misdirection!

No comments:

Post a Comment