Monday 26 January 2009

Carrots and bumps

George informed me today that he likes carrots if they are soft. I already know that he likes carrots as I hide them in his mashed potato and have done ever since he started refusing to eat them. I hide broccoli too, and he's never seemed to notice if his potato is orange or green. I am pleased that he has finally realised that he does like them. It must be something in the air as his equally fussy friend E has started eating peas this week.

He also came home from nursery bursting to tell me that he knew how to say Happy New Year in Chinese. He's just like a little sponge soaking up information.

George banged his head today because he was on the seesaw with his friend B who is a good eight inches taller than him and weighs a good deal more. She made him go up in the air and he just slid off and bumped his head. I've told him that it is a better idea if he only goes on the seesaw with people who are the same size as him. Apparently B was distraught because she'd hurt one of her best friends. Unfortunately George makes the same noise if he is cut and bleeding, or just slighly damaged, so I understand why the poor girl was so upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment