Friday 23 January 2009

Questions, questions

In two months time give or take a week or so, we will find out what school George will be going to. It's hard to believe that my little baby from this picture has grown up enough to be going to school in just over seven months. It's just as well though. I'm starting to think that I should have a black chair like on Mastermind as day after day I am called to answer question after question. I am ashamed to say that I have occasionally told him that he will have to wait and ask his daddy when he comes home. This week he wanted to know (amongst other things) could he have a baby sister, why winter lasts for so long, and how it gets dark when the sun goes down. It will be so good to share the question answering with his teacher when the time comes.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I'm teacher. I would tell him to ask mummy - only joking! Although to be fair, it would be polite to ask daddy if you wanted a baby sister...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did say I was prepared to share the questions LH...he starts virtually as soon as his eyes open in the morning. He's not getting a baby sister either by the way ha ha!

    ReplyDelete